Dreamkapture Travel Agency and Hostel
An award winning hostel, Dreamkapture has been a favorite of foreign travelers coming to Ecuador since 2000. Dreamkapture is an economic hostel and travel agency in Guayaquil Ecuador.
Dreamkapture specializes in catering to guest from other countries. Here at Dreamkapture we have rooms for everybody from shared Dormitories to Private rooms. Use this Hostel Info link or click on the image for Hostel Info to visit our hostel page to seemore photos and information about our rooms and rates. All the prices include taxes!
We have rooms starting at $12.
Dreamkapture is located only 10 minutes by taxi from the airport and the terminal terreste (bus station), and there are many restaurants, cafes, laundromats, banks, malls, theaters, grocery stores, and easy access to tourist attractions nearby.
You can find Dreamkapture featured in: Lonely Planet, Foot Print, Petitute, Routard and many other travel guides. We are also available on Hostelworld, HostelBookers, Booking.com, and Gringo.co.il
Ask about your City Bus tour discount when you check-in!
While you are in Ecuador don't miss out on visiting the Galapagos Islands!.Dreamkapture is also a licensed Travel Agency with over 14 years of experience specializing in Great Last Minute Deals on Galapagos Cruises and Jungle Tours. Our Travel Agency Site is:
In addition, we have information about local buses, national buses, places to see, and activities to do while you are visiting Guayaquil, the Galapagos, Jungle and more.
At Dreamkapture you will find...
- English and Spanish speaking office staff
- Cash, Visa, and Mastercard accepted
- Travel Agency for the Galapagos, Jungle, Guayaquil and all of Ecuador
- Wireless Internet... Free
- City Bus Tours
- Kitchen facility available
- Cable TV in our shared communal room
(private rooms do not have televisions in them)
- Beat the heat in our soaking pool
- Take a nap in our hammock area
- Mail a postcard home; we have a Post Office Drop Box outside the hostel and we sell stamps
- We have rooms ranging from private rooms with A/C to a bed in the shared dormitories.
- Complimentary breakfast is served the next day of your stay from 7:30 to 10:00 a.m.
- Hot Water in the Showers
- Luggage Storage ($1 per day, per item)
- Secure Parking available nearby on our street. (This is paid parking and not associated with the hostel.)
Many of our guests come back again and again, and you may find it hard to leave. If you have more questions... visit our Frequently Asked Questions page:
If you would like to inquire about availability or to schedule a reservation ...
You can find Dreamkapture...on Hostelbookers.com, Hostelworld.com, Bookings.com, and as a friend on FaceBook
Looking for an affordable Galapagos Cruises go here. Dreamkapture Travel offers all sorts of Galapagos cruises, Last Minute Cruise, scuba diving, and much more. At Dreamkapture Travel you can purchase your flight ticket to the Galapagos for the same as airline!
Dreamkapture is a friendly place
with a convenient location which is only a few minutes from the airport and bus terminal, and
a $5 taxi ride to the famous Malecon.
Malecón is a historical pillar of our town, since the city was first founded this area has played a pivotal role in the city’s development.
The Malecón 2000 is one of the key attractions of the city, but there are many more from parks, tours, and museums. Click on the picture of above for more sites to see.