Why do we share our kitchen?
Cooking in a different country is fun and a way to explore cultural differences.
You can meet and socialize with other travelers.
It gives you a good excuse for downtime.
1. Don’t eat other people’s food
2. Don’t take up all the space in the fridge
3. Clean your pots, pans, and dishes as soon as you can
4. Don’t take up every burner on the stove
5. Wipe the counter down when you’re de with the space
6. Don’t use the kitchen after 10:00 p.m.
7. Be mindful of people who may have serious allergies
8. When you finish using the kitchen, leave it closed.